Selling the products is not easy… no matter if it’s online or offline.
Therefore, consider two questions:
1. Do you have a good idea?
2. Are you looking forward to learning on the way?
If your answer is ‘’Yes’’ to both questions, use the following suggestions to set up your own online store.
- Decide whether you are going to start selling your own or the products of others.
- Create a brand – the name and domain of your online store.
- Choose a hosting company.
- Choose a drop shipper.
- Select a CMS for your website. A good CMS (Content Management System) will greatly facilitate things.
- Choose the payment systems. The most frequent and recommended ones are Paypal, Wire transfer, and direct payment via Credit Card.
- Create a blog and Social Media profiles. You will be using them to get more traffic to your online store since its launch and promote it afterward.
- Create advertising campaigns